View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 04:51 AM   #1698
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Commo - generally I expect to see little movement from wolves when you have a situation that is villager-villager-(I think) villager (as was the case day two) - they've no need to risk sticking their necks out and potentially looking like they killed a villager by moving their votes around near deadline. This gave me a decent vibe from Zinto. What did you see that made you suspicious of him?

I voted EF because I was interested in a EF-Bug-Thomkal race and Bug already had a couple of votes. Didn't pick Thomkal because I just didn't see him making the slip up in thinking that he made when going after mau - the one that EF picked up on. Putting my vote on EF was the best I could do to start a contest between those players.

For what it's worth I'm still interested in those three. I don't think it was wolf-wolf with Thomkal yesterday unless Thomkal had a conversion power that he needed to use so the wolves decided to kill their leader to save Thom. I shall reassess and take out the NTN voters and put in the Zinto voters from yesterday.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote