View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 01:08 PM   #2327
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I understand where you're coming from. I was of more than half a mind to pass yours back to you, along with mine, as kind of a mutual gesture. In the end, I decided the potential protective benefits would be of more use to those needing protecting. So I tried to pass a bat to Lathum on Night Two, and then Danny on Night Three. Both nights, they were killed before my item could get to them, so the item was never passed.

Thomkal was the first person I succeeded in passing a bat to. And I passed a sprig of holly to Commo, although I have no idea what it could do. It could be some sort of Christmas reference, a protection from evil. Or it could be a reference to the holly being one of the most caffeine filled plants in the world (maybe a bonus to attack or anything speed related). Or it could be a soothsayer tool, as some types of holly have a truth serum type of ingredient in them. But that's just looking at wikipedia--if I had to guess, Abe's use of it in this game will tend toward the mystical side and that probably relates to Christmas/Christian, etc.

It could also be an ingredient in a spell, where maybe two different items can be combined. What other item that might be, I couldn't tell you.

I can confirm that I got a baseball bat passed to me last night-though I was hoping you'd keep that secret to keep the Servants guessing who you sent it to. If I had to guess about the holly its either protection against corruption/possession or some kind of cure.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote