View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 01:54 PM   #2371
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
But why would he call hima convert then? I thought about the Detective but that doesn't fit in my mind with what EF said. All EF said was the Bug is a convert.

That sounds more to me like some unnamed role that simply states if a player has been corrupted or not. Like a corruption seer. Presumeably even a true wolf would not show as corrupted, because he is evil from the start. Only corrupted villagers would show as corrupted or converted or whatever.

At least if I was devising a role like this, that's the way I would do it. Consider we have the BG and the Abjurer roles. The BG protects from physical attack, the Abjurer protected from corruption/conversion. Two roles doing similar things but with different aspects of the game. I could easily see Abe including an unnamed corruption seer in this game, with how large it is.

I think he said convert because he believed Bug was the Seer. Even the Seer I don't think knows if anyone is a convert. But if he observes Bug killing DZ or not scanning when he said he'd wait to release his scan result that leads to wolf. Which would have to be convert if he was a seer to start. I also thought other roles were only given to those exercised.