View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:23 PM   #2406
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
That is fine, but are we really going to possibly lynch him for that one word. I think it is a huge mistake. We killed Annie in Evil Dead because of one similar little thing.

No one is saying we're going to lynch him on that word. We could lynch him because he came out against a seer. We could lynch him because he has an awful voting record. We could lynch him because, presuming everyone believes I am who I say I am, he would be the only possibility for a wolf on Thomkal in the Thomkal-Zinto vote. We could vote him for being so vague in his reveal, not giving enough information and heading out without leaving enough time to respond to questions.

The word is just an unexplained bugaboo that goes directly to explaining who he is, what role he is, what he's been doing. It's something we can't explain, and it's key to understanding who he is. So we need him to come back and explain it, so we can decide if he's legit or not.

You would have us ignore that completely and take him on faith, and hang a seer besides. In actuality, we're the ones patiently holding out for more info. You want us to take action before we know everything we can know.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote