View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 09:07 PM   #2638
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Given how much crap you've been giving any of us voting EF, the idea of a 3 way tie coming from you seems a bit odd. If you think Bug is bad then you expect Narc is good, and our bodyguard, the most important role left. Why would you want to orchestrate the only way the wolves could get rid of him? If you don't think Bug is bad, why have you been harshing on us for voting EF?

Well to be completely honest it was more a joke but now that the deadline has passed here is how I could see it as beneficial.

1. Clearly either EF or Bug is a wolf. They could potentially both be a wolf as EF could be trying to by trust in Bug's death.

2. Both Narc and EF could be a wolf and Bug could be good.

3. Both Bug and Narc could be wolves. Bug realized he was outted and went with Narc as his "scan" and painted him a wolf to try and by Narc trust once he(bug) was gone.

I stand by my stance that you either vote Bug or Narc today and not EF b/c I think an EF death tells us the least. It tells us nothing about Bug/Narc. And if you believe Bug then you have to vote Narc, Bug would have then scanned Narc as a wolf as the village seer. Right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote