View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 05:20 PM   #2878
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Someone may try, but it's pretty well out there, the value of this vote in determining allegiance of the voters. They would be fighting a significant uphill battle. I for one wouldn't attach one iota of meaning to this vote. Heck, chances are, we're looking at two wolves anyway.

As for the +1 vote, that's a rather small data point among many which we may use to determine allegiance down the road, while we have concrete evidence (albeit metagamey) that a tie could produce a double lynch and put the village that far ahead.

If you're going to move it anyway, I am not sure why you would bother to wait until 15 minutes before deadline. That's just asking for shenanigans.

I don't think it is too far out there this could come down to only 3 villagers left and at that point one has to take the entire game voting history into things, among other stuff. As for why I'd switch later, because I really don't want to vote for him, but will for the villages sake. If someone else feels strongly against EF they can easily switch, but I'm not going to just vote for him right away because everyone else had already voted.