View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 05:28 PM   #3206
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
Fair enough.

Enjoy lynching your sheriff.

Just saying, you know. I mean, by and large you're a pretty good player, and sure as heck, I have made a ton of mistakes in plenty of games. But WW is an unforgiving game. If you screw up, you deserve the crap you get for it. I sure know I have gotten crap when I have screwed up.

So if you're really the sheriff, I'm not going to be all broken up about lynching you, because you brought this on yourself with the decisions you made. Same goes with EF. If he is really a detective, he sure has done his mightly best to get himself lynched. As you know, Bug hardly handled the seer role well either.

If all of you are villagers and get lynched for odd decisions, really, the whole village has been screwed this game by poor decision making from several people with key roles, and there's not much we can do about that.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote