View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 08:18 AM   #3451
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, the wolf didn't help me out, really. Frankly, now, I'm down to Mckerney and Commo. Mckerney would be the ideal convert night 2, and looking back at the votes, since then he has some very dubious votes. Important, key switches. I'll have to look those up. Otherwise he has played rather UTR, which in this game would be smart given how we've done as a village. We've either been killing ourselves, or had a wolf nailed to a tree, good game for a lone wolf to be quiet.

Commo on the other hand would be a convert most likely because the wolves could figure he'd be given a "newer guy" leash. After losing a wolf so early they might have wanted that. He's on my radar though for his posts. Nobody has pushed harder to save wolves through their posts, and he just continuously strikes me as off. Even his posts above at night just say wolf to me. I will hopefully find some time to look back through his posts to see what pinged me at the time.

Dubb would be the next level down to me, he's been really pushing for what ended up being some bad choices during the game. It's hard to imagine the wolves converting him though based on his D1 vote, so I consider him a lot less likely.

Lastly J23. His posts have struck me as most villagerish out of all of you. I am unsure why he never got attention again, or a scan, after being in a d1 runoff. I know i pushed voting him again later, but eventually cooled off, admittedly partly because he passed me an item and made some posts that had a good vibe. But his voting doesn't, off hand, look particularly impressive, and he was willing to jump off of EF onto Mauboy the other night, which we now know would have been a happy wolf occasion.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote