View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 08:26 AM   #3806
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
So I just finished a presentation, went up to bed, and was thinking more about this. To me right now it is fairly likely J23 is the wolf, but I'm curious what I need to do to convince you that I'm not the wolf. I find it interesting that I'm going to be lynched because I'm new to this and because I'm new I must be a wolf making a mistake by being so adamant in my beliefs. If I can't convince though I thought of a crazy Idea. What about a tie? Not a three way, that would just be really stupid, but what about a two way? If there is nothing I can do to prove I'm a villager, which I feel I've made my case I am, the other villager between the two of you could make this a tie between myself and the other person. It does have a risk though, if a tie means no lynch, but if it is double lynch, village wins. I'd rather it not come to that, but it is an option.

A tie is an interesting proposal, and one I hadn't thought of. I'll have to think about it, as if it's a no lynch, we're back to the 1-1 showdown.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote