View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 09:41 AM   #3822
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
He could be a very UTR wolf, it's true. But it's very, very difficult to make it 11 days into a game and be UTR, not unless you don't post at all.

I think you would leave J23 alive, if you were the wolf, because otherwise you would be faced with the force that is Dubb. He was voting you before the deadline! No way you can leave someone that sure about you alive. You wouldn't be able to convince him to move, so it would be up to you to convince the other villager to vote Dubb, limiting your options.

Normally yes, but think about it this way. Day 5 was the whole bug fiasco. after that we had two set lynches to bring it through 7 days. Then we lost a day. So Day 9 we have Mau to lynch because of his reveal. Then comes yesterday. Everyone is thinking me and McKerney are the top choices, so why would a wolf say anything. All the wolf has had to do was make it though day 4 at this point because everything else has been so obvious. So really the wolf only needed to be UTR for 3 days at the most.