View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 09:51 AM   #3826
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
I've talked every day giving my opinions and reasoning for my voting, and have only really been in "danger" on day 1. I'm not sure how you can even make this claim.

I don't post a ton in any game I'm in. Feel free to look back through to verify this, or ask Autumn, who has played a good number of games w/ me now. If the best argument you can make for voting me is a lack of excessive posting on day 11, I'm either a terrific wolf (which I'm not), or you're barking up the wrong tree.

Well 1/3 of the thread is through day two. You were in danger day one and really talkative. Morning of Day two you come on and say you will be limited making only that post and your vote post. That is why I made that comment. We will see as you do have a decent amount of posts, but not a ton considering how long you've survived.

As for best argument, that is not my real argument, it fits in with my argument. My argument is if either dubb, autumn, or myself are the wolves you were the NK last night. There is no getting around that for me. So why are you still here? Then you start asking for items, this information only helps a wolf because they either NK the person with the most dangerous items if they live or 2 vote for that person as they will surely get the other villager to follow them to save their own life. Not to mention I can't see how a villager has a dark charm when it really only helps the wolves. I think you slipped up today, if you hadn't asked about the items and mentioned your charm I would still have the alive part, while that is important, it can use more evidence.