View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 10:01 AM   #3830
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I can vouch that J23 is generally a quiet player, I have not been surprised at his amount of posting. Does that amount of posting make it easier for a wolf to slip by? Sure. But J23, I feel, has posted enough to make stands on things, give analysis, things that would make it possible to catch him out. I was more worried about Mckerney who generally only made a vote and didn't give a lot of reasoning for it. That's the sort of UTR wolf who sometimes wins these end games for sheer lack of evidence.

I will definitely keep looking at the things you find, Commo. But yes, I'm voting you because you've done a number of things that I feel could be wolf moves. I have not seen J23 do much of anything i could categorize like that. In addition J23 would have made a very odd N1 or N2 conversion given the voting at the time, whereas Commo, you would have been a clever choice.

That may be the case for him, I will find out later today after I get off, should be home around 4 hours to deadline, plenty of time to finish up the review and make posts about it.

As for J23 and based on day one, I think we all make a good choice as we were all NTN voters. I mean really the voting was day one. We got a wolf why would the village go after an NTN voter shortly their after? While he got votes the fact he was on NTN would prevent people from going after him, or any wolf, for several days. In this case Day 4 is the day we start going after converts and the next day is when the craziness starts and our lynch choices seem sort of clear.