View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 09:53 AM   #501
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
One thing that won't compute later if the show is like the comic is when Herschel asks what happens to Otis and then doesn't ask why Shane didn't bring his body back or if he doesn't send out a party to get him.

I disagree. Even having read the comic, I think it wouldn't make sense for Herschel to really ask what happened to Otis or why Shane didn't bring the body back or the search party. I think the look in Shane's eye said it all: Otis didn't make it. Bringing the body back? The big fella looked to be well over 300 lbs. Between all of the equipment his was carrying and the sprained ankle, there was no way he would have been able to carry Otis out. As for a search party, well, there's dead and there's really dead.

Poor Otis...
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote