View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 12:28 PM   #172
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthean View Post
My guess is the more PSU looks into this the more screwed they see they are. I'll never understand how Mike McQueary, according to reports, witnessed the raping of a young child, had Sandusky and the child see him, and yet when it came time to decide if Sandusky should still have ties to PSU with having kids there with an overnight camp on the campus the idea wasn't shot down by him raising issues with the idea. I'll never understand Sandusky's side of things were he knows he's caught doing the act and somehow thinks it's ok to keep ties with PSU and do the whole camp thing while on PSU's campus. If I got caught like he did, I would make sure I never saw McQueary or the PSU campus ever again and moved far away asap. Interactions between McQueary and Sandusky had to be awkward as hell after that.

McQueary is PSU's recruiting coordinator, too, right? He has to leave. How does the recruiting coordinator not have his position completely compromised by such a total lack of looking out for a young person's best interests?

About the only thing that could save Paterno at this point is if a dozen or more people fell on their sword for him, saying that they hid stuff from him about Sandusky and that this one 2002 incident is the only one he knew of in a vaccuum and he'd been told by his superiors that it was resolved with lawyers. And even that's still not a great resolution. But anything else, and unfortunately (for us, if not him), his entire legacy and image are completely shattered.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote