View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 06:51 AM   #321
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
The investigation had been going on for three years, and it was only at the end of last week that the grand jury released their findings.

I remember seeing a small story about the investigation maybe 8-12 months ago. I don't remember in what context, but this wasn't too surprising in the big picture because it was out there. What blew it up is the details about how it involved people at PSU. And then afterward, the fact that they've let this guy roam around campus as recently as last week, despite the fact that even some anonymous schlub on the internet knew he was being investigated - not to mention, these damn people have been giving GJ testimony! That's the amazing part of how unprepared they were for the fallout from this. It's not like it was sprung on everyone as a complete shock. They've known about this for months. maybe years.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is online now   Reply With Quote