View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 12:13 PM   #422
BigDPW
College Prospect

I am new to Elder Scrolls and RPGs in general (except I have played Fallout 3). My question may be obvious to some of you who play these all the time but are the spells (healing as an example) limited in any way other than I can't do them if my magicka bar is at 0? For example I use my healing spell after or during fights with guys in the dungeon and try to stay at full health before encountering the next foe. Will my spell run out eventually or as long as I have magicka on that bar to use I can heal with it?

Just seems almost too easy to heal if that is the way it is intended and I can continue to use it? Got to thinking about it today after my first play session last night and want to make sure I am not screwing myself down the road by using it so much now.

In Fallout you had to eat things and use limited stimpaks to heal so I didn't know if this was totally different. Obviously you can eat food and things in Skyrim too but I won't carry that stuff with me if I don't need to since I have a healing spell.
BigDPW is offline   Reply With Quote