View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 09:39 AM   #721
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Re-asking about stealing...

how does it work? if i steal something from a house when i'm alone inside, can i be caught? does the owner "know" i stole it even if he didn't saw me?

My original character idea was a thief/archer dark elf but at level 9 i have yet to steal anything.

As stupid as it sounds, I have a really hard time trying to do ilegal things or killing innocent people on games, i feel bad and that is why as much as a i would like, i can't enjoy games like GTA, i would prefer one where you are the cop or the good guy.

I went to go to the logger's gouse in Riverwood and he kept telling me to leave. But then he just up and left himself. So I shrugged and cleaned him out. Not long after, I went over to the mill and hung out with him and his wife. He didn't seem to be acting like I stole from him. So you're probably in the clear.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote