View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 09:18 PM   #55
dfisher
High School JV

Crap! Rahmad catches the flu and will miss the next match. Looks like it is up to the under 19s keeper.

Persitara (2nd) @ Persija (9th) 2/10/2019
Our big rivalry match. We tied 1-1 at home and have never beaten our rivals in 7 tries. We are 6:4 favorites.

GK - Gusti Suprapto
D - Hasan Mahdi, Saptura, Eboule Bille, Rinaldo
CM - Kurnia, Nugroho
AM -Novriansyah, Chiffone
ST - Varella, Onguene

3rd Minute - A Persija shot from 35 yards beats Suprapto but is just over.
8th Minute - A Persija corner leads to a wild scramble in front of the net. It is struck from about 5 yards but bounces off Suprapto to start a counter. Chiffone wins a corner at the other end.
9th Minute - Kurnia sends in that corner, and Eboule Bille puts in the net!! 1-0
21st Minute - Onguene receives a Nugroho header 30 yards out, turns and fires a shot toward goal. It goes over.
23rd Minute - Persija receives a yellow for diving in the box.
41st Minute - Novriansyah finds Kurnia inside the area. The ball is tackled away, but he is tripped and a penalty is given!! This time Novriansyah scores from the spot!! 2-0

HALFTIME - Suryadi on for Varella (5.6). I tell the team to not get complacent.

54th Minute - Kurnia puts Onguene clean thru on goal. He hesitates on the shot, but when he fires it is true!!! 3-0
73rd Minute - Firman Hadi on for Novriansyah.
80th Minute - Febrinando for Kurnia.
86th Minute - Nugroho gets a yellow and will miss the next match.
92nd Minute - Persija with a deep cross. It bounces off the crossbar and Hasan Mahdi scrambles it away.
That's the game!

PERSITARA 3 PERSIJA 0
Huge road win against our biggest rivals. Kurnia man of the match with a 9.0 and Eboule Bille with an 8.3. Suprapto at 17 years old pitches a shutout in his debut. Onguene ended a string of over 11 hours without scoring. This was the first game that I played primarily with a counter mindset. I might have to do that more often for away matches

Kurnia and Ebille Boule were named to the team of the week. Persik won as well to keep us 5 points back with 8 to play; however we are now 8 points clear of third over two squads.

Last edited by dfisher : 12-06-2011 at 07:35 AM.
dfisher is offline   Reply With Quote