View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 09:45 AM   #63
dfisher
High School JV

My 6 consecutive games without conceding is a new Indonesian Super League record.

Heri Hadi strains his groin in training and is out ~3 weeks, making our midfield even thinner.

Persitara (2nd) @ Sriwijaya FC (3rd) 3/16/2019
Sriwijaya FC played Sunday and then again in the Indonesian Cup on Wednesday. This is Saturday so hopefully we can take advantage of some tired legs. Sriwijaya FC are 6:4 favorites in this one. We won 2-1 at our place.

GK - Rahmad
D - Hasan Mahdi, Saputra, Eboule Bille, Rinaldo
CM - F. Hadi, Febrinando
AM -Novriansyah, Chiffone
ST - Varella, Onguene

I try counter mentality today.

2nd Minute - They try a long throw, but Eboule Bille wins the header. It goes right back to the throw-in taker, who finds a man at the edge of the area for a shot, but it is weak and Rahmad holds.
14th Minute - Febrinando wins a ball at midfield and gets it to Chiffone. He runs to the byline with it and sends in a cross that is met by Onguene, but his header is well over.
23rd Minute - Febrinando tries a thru ball to Onguene, but it is tackled away. Chiffone gets to it and back heels it up to Onguene who slots it home!!! It looked offside but it counts! 1-0
30th Minute - They get a corner. It is sent in near post and flicked on, Rahmad dives and gets out of position. In the scramble, their striker Michel puts it in the net for his 100th career goal. 1-1

HALFTIME - Hadi and Rinaldo with 6.1 have to be watched.

54th Minute - Febrinando is exhausted. He comes off and Yanuar comes on for the first time in a while.
64th Minute - Chiffone takes the corner and sends it towards Eboule Bille, who buries it from point blank range!!2-1
66th Minute - Michel skins Eboule Bille right off the kickoff, but luckily his shot is off target.
74th Minute - My midfield is exhausted. I bring on Berrios for Chiffone and drop both my AM back to regular wingers. I then bring Suryadi on for Hadi and play a 4-3-3.
That's it! Huge win.

PERSITARA 2 SRIWIJAYA FC 1
Eboule Bille man of the match with a 9.0; Chiffone with an 8.3 off his two assists.

The media praises Eboule Bille, and he reveals that it has an unsettling effect on him.

Persik pick up a 2-0 win over the last place team to remain two points ahead of us.

Rahmad, Eboule Bille, and Chiffone make the team of the week.
dfisher is offline   Reply With Quote