View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 08:08 PM   #76
dfisher
High School JV

The injury bug continues. Yulianto is out about a week and will miss the opener. New GK Dwi Adi Youwe has a chest injury and is out about a week.

PS Biak Numfor @ Persitara - 8/24/2019
PS Biak Numfor is newly promoted for the first time in team history. We are 4:5 favorites at home.

GK - Muhammad Rahmad
D - Muhammad Reza Hasan Mahdi, Yanuar Nugroho, Jimmy Eboule Bille, Wawan Sutrisno
CM - Firman Hadi, Mukhlis Abidin
AM -Rizki Novriansyah, Daniel Chiffone
ST - Varella, Usman Suryadi

Rahmad isn't even back in full training following an injury, but he is good enough to play and I am somehow out of keepers. Nurgoho isn't back to full strength, but he wil start. I realized too late that I had my two young DR, Budi Yulianto and Edy Saputra still on my Under-19 squad, and Saputra played yesterday. That means that I have to put Sutrisno out of position.

3rd Minute - Hadi finds Novriansyah on a run at an angle, but he doesn't get much on the shot and it is right at the keeper.
12th Minute - Varella makes their DC look silly and is tackled just at the line of the area, drawing a yellow. Novriansyah can't do anything with the freekick.
24th Minute - Hasan Mahdi draws three defenders to him to the left of the box. He slips it thru them to Novriansyah who passes to Abidin a step behind the spot. The 17 year old buries the shot to score in his debut!! 1-0
30th Minute - Hadi sends a floater forward toward Varella who flicks it toward goal in the path of a Suryadi. He beats the keeper to the ball, rounds him, and gets the shot off at an angle into the net for his first Persitara goal to get the monkey off his back!! 2-0
32nd Minute - Eboule Bille gets a yellow for a two-footed tackle near the midfield circle. Just silly.
37th Minute - Chiffone gets to the byline and slips it to Abidin. He tries from an angle but hits side net.
39th Minute - Hasan Mahdi with a long pass 2/3 the length of the field to Novriansyah who controls it with his chest, dribbles into the area and beats the keeper!! 3-0
43rd Minute - Varella sends in a corner kick. It's met by the head of Eboule Bille and deposited into the net!!! 4-0

HALFTIME - What a start to the season. Hopefully, we don't let up.

54th Minute - Hadi with a great ball to spring Suryadi on goal, but his shot is off target.
58th Minute - Novriansyah with a great move to get off a cross to an unmarked Varella, but his header is just high.
59th Minute - Bahri on for Chiffone; Saputra on for Nugroho
78th Minute - Onguene on for Suryadi
89th Minute - Sutrisno's cross is met by the head of Bahri at the goalmouth, but it hits the crossbar and is cleared out.
That's the game

PERSITARA 4 PS BIAK NUMFOR 0
Varella 9.0 (Man of the Match); Novriansyah and Eboule Bille 8.5; Abidin 8.3; Hasan Mahdi 8.2
dfisher is offline   Reply With Quote