View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 08:10 PM   #114
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
I don't think it's unreasonable to look at the relationship between the evidence of guilt and the loophole or technicality. Even in a criminal case, you don't necessarily get off if the police officer or a judge makes a mistake, if the mistake is harmless.

What's the harm that comes from shipping a sample 24 hours late? Is it literally only that someone may have broken into the lab over those 24 hours and spiked the sample? Without more, I think we can look at that as something of a longshot and still see this as much more likely a case of Braun simply cheating.

I know nothing about blood or drug tests, but if I had to guess, I am thinking that time frame is in place because the results get more hokey over time, the longer you wait. The margin for potential error grows too large after a time and the accuracy of the test result is thus in question.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote