View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 04:36 PM   #56
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Stephen Plowher hits the first turn and manages to dodge and weave through the rubble. Ches O Peake is right behind him, and is drafting right up close to give him a bit of a push then bumps him and moves to the outside and passes him up.

David Gonzales fires his Grenade Launcher from the turret towards David Ginsberg, He misses the car, and the grenade explodes next to his cat. The shrapnel shreds into Ginsbergs tires send rubber everywhere. Ginsberg is able to hold on as he dodges and weaves throughout.
Fox McCloud fires the Gauss towards Ches O Peak and misses the mark, hitting the road and ricocheting off into the middle of the track.

Joe King sends his top mounted turret towards Nate Thunder. Nate is able to able to avoid the shots, and turn on his Vulcan towards Crim Bryant but misses bad.

Avery Thomas shoots his MG at Ginsberg missing and kicking up dirt next to the car.

The roar of Rob Nielsen’s cannon wakes the crowd and hit's Joe King’s car right in the rear, shredding what armor he has and punching into the power plant. The impact lifts the car up a little bit and it takes all of Joe's concentration to keep the vehicle moving and staying on the track. The car slows a bit as he pulls it to the bottom of the track and everyone else goes by. There is a large hole in the car, heading from the rear to the front.

Crim Bryant shoots past Nielsen and Thunder and is all smiles as he was able to dodge through the chaos.

Korbin Deckard sends his Vulcans spinning and towards Avery, he should have saved his bullets as they were way off the mark and it appears someone in the stands took a few rounds.

Ace Idol roars to life and gets out of the way of the debris and manages to pass 6 of the drivers as they were too busy trying to kill each other.
Right now, as we head into Turn 2 the drivers are in the following line:

Ches O'Peake
Stephen Plowher
David Gonzalez
Fox McCloud
David Ginsberg
Ace Idol
Avery Thomas
Crim Bryant
Korbin Deckard
Nate Thunder
Rob Nielsen
Joe cool King

*Alright guys, sorry it took me so long to get this initial turn posted, I had to get things set up and working properly. next turn is due on Weds*