View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 02:54 PM   #198
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

July 17, 2012
Blyth (BSBP) at Lancaster City (N.Premier D1N) - Friendly

So many bodies, so little time to get the fit or even assessed.

GK - Knight
D: Kulsten - Paul - Breckin - Purvis
MF: Musungu - Barrett - Canham - Whiteley
F: Chinthengah - White
(Available: A cast of thousands)
4-4-2 Standard

23:00 - White has to hobble off for treatment
Halftime - Yawn. We're flat, it's a friendly, we're on the road, we're in nothing resembling match fitness. We've outshot them 7-2 thanks to a late flurry, we had only one shot in the first 30 mins. Poss is 63% to us.
Sub Aite-Ouakrim for White (tiring), Giddings for Kulsten, Forster for Whiteley

55:00 - Sub Hoy for Purvis, Rickard for Chinthengah ... switch to Control
66:00 - Sub Slaughter for Musungu, Sheppard for Barrett (Aite-Ouakrim to MF), Seery for Breckin
70:00 - Sub Christensen for Paul
71:10 - Rickard plays a pass ahead to Sheppard, he's got the keeper out ... his lob misses wide by at least 15 feet
89:45 - Slaughter with a cross to Sheppard, his header goes harmlessly over

Fulltime - Well, at least nobody got hurt as far as I know, otherwise this goes down as a disappointment. We outshot them 13-3 but only 1 shot was on target for either team all night (ours). 63% of poss. should generate something more than that. Aite-Ouakrim had a poor showing (6.0) although we did play him out of position for most of the match. Hoy (6.8) was decent, as was White (6.8). Ass't notes that Barrett cointinues to struggle to find motivation whilst playing for me & my low reputation.