View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 02:30 AM   #215
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

August 5, 2012
Max Johnson has been griping to teammates about being transfer listed. Sorry kid, but I ain't paying a 3rd/4th string GK more than my #2 guy. Not gonna happen. I try to convince him to terminate his contract,he's horrified at the prospect.

Oh and now the little bitch goes on the radio to blast me for disrespecting him.

----
Darryn Stamp, who left the club when his trial expired, has signed the p.a. offer I made to him earlier. We confirm it.

----
August 6, 2012
We sign 18 y/o DR Callum Wilson to a youth contract. Good tackler & pitch-smart with pace. Has no offensive ability to speak of but should be a solid defender at some point, if he can improve his fitness level.
---
In what could turn out to be much bigger news, we've signed 19 y/o GK Jack Dovey on a free after his Southampton contract expired. He actually projects as better than either of our veteran keepers and is here for $150/wk through 2014. His listed value is $140k, that's more than double our next most valuable player Jamie Mole ($45k)

-----
August 7, 2012
Physios tell me that D Tom Seery strained his wrist while doing too much in the weight room, he'll be out 2 weeks.
--------
August 8, 2012
We've signed 21 y/o GK Nathan McDonald to a 2 yr deal worth $180/wk. He was excellent last season for Braintree in BSBP (29 allowed in 30 g, with 12 shutouts). Options, this is about having options.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 04-10-2012 at 02:47 AM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote