View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 11:15 AM   #2767
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
We meant to ask y'all yesterday how you handle searched for loot.

Well, Ragone and I never had to because since we have been together, we have gotten only gold. So it split two ways. We have been handling transactions evenly, more or less sharing the gold and anything we purchase from the Djinni.

I think the small locked chest I just passed you is the only "item" we have found since joining up together.

We did each get an item from fighting a Trap Door Spider (me an exotic weapon, Ragone a Shield +1), but we sold those to the Djinni for gold we then spent on Horse Figurines. I forget if Ragone made a new blessing at the altar we visited earlier and what benefit he may have gotten from it.

I have always figured we would split everything three ways or near as we could (or the proceeds from such). For instance, that 300 gold from the chest you have, I would say we split that three ways (100 gold each), but since I owe you 125 more gold for the club, you would keep my 100, and we're down to 25 to be even (which maybe we get by selling the scrolls; doesn't sound like I can use them).

Any thoughts, you two?

I am submitting a Movement action for the party to go left (from Ragone and my perspective) and right (from ntn's perspective). This is the way neither of us came from and the way that is not toward the lighter bricks.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote