View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #812
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simbo Klice View Post
They are streamlining the plots from the books a lot more this year- out of necessity, but it still leaves me a bit sad. I'd like to see a little more character foundation laid now for the benefit of later episodes but I understand there isn't really time to go that route. I wish they had done 12 episodes for this season, but I guess showrunners and their ilk know more about their business than I do.

I wish they had done 12 episodes for this season too. Hell, I would take 16. 24!

I read an interview with one of the creators and he said because of the show's shooting schedule 10 episodes a season is all they can realistically fit in. So, we're not likely to get more than that.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote