View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 09:09 AM   #121
Aylmar
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
{scratches head} Within a little bit of reason (5-10 mins), I don't know that I've ever seen them not enforced with the exception of the absolute slowest seasons.

Made a week long trip a year out there for the last six years and have never had anyone give me any grief about coming back after the return window had expired. Never had them stop us at Disneyland either (and I go there at least once a month). Guess you could still try to bury expired ones in a stack of good ones, but if they're checking return times, it'll be harder to do...and they're more likely to thumb through the stack to check all of them, which they never were in the past (which is how we used to use a different day FP - just put the ones from the different day at the end of the stack and fan them so the CM could see you had the right number - was easier to get away with that before they started printing the date in such a big font).