View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 11:36 PM   #6404
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
This is true, but I would bear in mind that I wouldn't have even have been able to take expertise but for the free two levels I got from hoops drinking the potion. If you could get past level 6 quick enough you might have a shot at winning but it's pretty tough to do on your own. Even with the two free levels I still didn't really get close to winning.

I think if I could do it again I might try and stick to a two person party but beggars can't be choosers, when Zinto and Julio came along I was barely scraping by the level 1 battles I was fighting. And honestly, I can think of one battle at least we may not have won if there were only two of us. There's very little room for error with that class.

True, it's a great class and I like it. It was very risky to include it, because I wasn;t sure how it woud go, and overall I'm pleased, and I'd love to hear your take. Getting in a party with two warriors was great for them. How many times, including once just recently, did you save their life? How many healing potions did you save them at the end of the day?

I think I may amp up lay healer to mace from club

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote