Thread: Board Games
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 09:37 PM   #493
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

30 year anniversary edition of Survive: Escape from Atlantis can be ordered at a low early bird price.

Stronghold Games » Blog Archive » Survive: Escape from Atlantis! 30th Anniversary Edition (MAILING LIST SPECIAL!)

A restock of Eclipse is forthcoming as well next month. Preorders are being taken.

Second edition of Sentinels of the Multiverse is coming out in the fall. Mostly adding counters and a bigger box to store the expansions in.

Finally found a game, Taluva, worth looking into only to find it out-of-stock and no real level of encouragement of it coming out again in reprint or new edition form. It's overpriced on markets and people had said they looked all over the internet for it. I tried and struck out. Today I randomly was looking around and saw a place that had it for normal pricing and free shipping. I ordered and got my confirmation e-mail only to get an e-mail from them saying it was out-of-stock, and I wasn't going to be charged. (shakes first) I did find another place listing it, but I can't get the register part to work so I e-mailed them.

At this point I'm going to start tapping resources to get a gaming group going. One group at church is kind of dead and when they had game events they had some of the biggest turnouts. I figure it would be good just to make it a flat out gaming group and let it build from there. I think we could do 3-5 tables easy.