View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 11:10 AM   #569
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
...I voted for you 1) because of the timing of your vote yesterday, the 8th, yes I said 8th. That's #8. You'll understand why I'm repeating later. Just because it spread the vote out more...
There seemed to be some banter back and forth as to whether his seemingly random pick on the 8th vote was actually some sort of coded message. This seems to confirm for me that there was something more going on. As far as how to interpret it, I have a few ideas:

Player #8 = bitrock88 (boy - sure seems like a lot of 8's there)

The 8th vote cast on Day 1 was from bhlloy against goldeneagle (#146).

Here was Jackal's initial mention of 8:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
In a day that's hard to analyze, I'm voting for him mostly because he placed the 8th vote on a person (me, call it subconscious revenge if you like) when two others had two. It's hardly much considering some are still arguing that there may not have even been wolves yesterday.

Since we know The Jackal was good, I'm inclined to think he was trying to tell the rest of us something. Between the two above, seems like more than a coincidence that Jackal mentions 8 three times - same number as bitrock in player roster. But I also readily admit that bhlloy's late move (with a couple of other votes still remaining) raises a flag for me.

For now, though - I'll go with the number theory:

VOTE BITROCK88
tyketime is offline   Reply With Quote