View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 11:49 AM   #580
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
These are what I take to be the relevant votes thus far.

Day 1: The votes for Golden Eagle occur before the run of votes that put The Jackal in the lead. Pass (at #189) and Ragone (at #205 or so) tied it up -- again, I think that's a move that's helpful for the village, so I don't suspect anything. Also remember that The Jackal attempted to change his vote to GoldenEagle, but couldn't.

Day 2: The common votes for The Jackal are Hoops, GoldenEagle, Tyketime, and Raiders Army. Bhlloy also came in with the vote-deciding switcheroo at the last minute. If I had to bet, those are the five wolves, right there.

Now, I say all this because I've noticed two of those five (Tyketime and Bhlloy) go against me at this point in today's vote. Better to share this information (which is all I'm working from) now. If the wolves can convince the village to lynch a VV, it's great for them, as it gives them an opportunity to night-kill a roled villager. And by explaining fully now, there's no real reason for the wolves to come after me (the admitted self-interested part of this).

Since bhlloy only has my vote, I will throw my support behind one of the others I suspect. Barkeep has voted GoldenEagle and Autumn has voted RaidersArmy. Only because Autumn doesn't appear to want to consider Day 1 voting, I'll go with Barkeep's decision.

UNVOTE BHLLOY
VOTE GOLDENEAGLE

Do you really think all five wolves (if there are five, I don't think we have a number yet) would vote for the same player on Day 2? That makes no sense. I will grant you that one of the five is most likely a wolf but there is no way all the wolves would vote the same way on day 2.