View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 12:27 AM   #366
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

June 14, 2013
Boreham Wood has offered Alan O'Connor, Staylbridge & FC Halifax are also interested.
---

Theo Brown has agreed to terms with Bristol Rovers. The talented 19 y/o would have been a great piece next season but was never interested in signing beyond a p.a. deal & even that was very pricey.
---

Workington has made an offer to Darryn Stamp. No biggie, wasn't going to bring him back anyway.
---

June 20, 2013
Alan O'Connor has reached agreement with FC Halifax
---

June 21, 2013
Frank Sinclair has officially retired. His playing career spanned 24 years from 1989 to 2013. He made 631 appearances, scoring 12 goals and made 28 international appearances and scored 1 goal for England. His prime was spent at Chelsea (169 league app) and Leicester City (164 league app). He was a solid veteran presence for us and we wish him the very best.
---

Workington has reached agreement with Darryn Stamp. Toodles.
---

Lee Peacock retires after 20 years of professional soccer starting in 1993. He starred for Carlisle United for several years before moving on to Mansfield, Man City and Bristol City before a journeyman existence in the twilight of his career.
---

Ian Breckin retires after a 20 year career that ended with 3 appearances for us. He began at Rotherham (132 app) before joining Chesterfield (212 app) for the longest stint of his career.
---

Our official losses for last year were $180k.
---