View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 12:14 PM   #429
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
My thoughts as I am rushing out the door to work.

Oh and if I misspell your name take it as a compliment that I dont care enough to look at previous posts and see its correct spelling.

I think we can all agree that Britrock88's comment about the 10:01 vote raises some concerns and appears to be him covering his ass. Maybe he's a wolf who knew DV would be a good guy?

I also wouldn't put a lot of stock in Jag's voting pattern, although I appreciate NarciZo's detailed analysis of all of our votes. Since he was on team Badass instead of a WW he didn't know the rest of the good guys and his vote was probably as random as any villager.

And it might raise some suspicion that Chief wasn't present today, but I don't think its enough to lynch him when there was enough dialog to analyze on day one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Dislike this comment a lot. And not just because it would have resulted in me biting it. Smacks of covering oneself should DV turn out to have a role.

It was really just a case of being out and using a smartphone as best as I could at deadline. The Day 1 conversation revolved around us being less than completely willing to lynch inactives, which DV was. I had voted him earlier, and I didn't see much of a better option (in terms of a more active player to vote for) until right at the deadline, when the momentum swung toward Narc. Though I'm pretty new and not sure I buy into the idea wholesale of saving inactives until they can defend themselves, I was willing to do it for the good of the group.

Now, to re-read what's been happening today and figure out the difference between bhlloy, Chief Rum, Chubby, and GoldenEagle...
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote