View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 02:12 PM   #468
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post

Narc is the only one to follow Danny on A. Julio, Bhlloy, LoneStarGirl and GoldenEagle did B and C, and frankly that's a list I like a lot today was wolf candidates. LSG has been following the crowd and posting the sort of neutral, uncontroversial posts that I used to do when I was a wolf. GoldenEagle is doing the opposite, casting everyone in a bad light, but leaving himself waffle room. Bhlloy hasn't gathered the sort of votes I expected, and Julio either. I think that's a great quartet to look at closely. Since two of them have voting history already from yesterday I will be voting the other two. I still think it's possible LSG just is a bit rusty and is trying to play it safe, so I'll go with GE.

I have to say Autumn I really like this analysis. It seems spot on. I am a lot of a bit rusty, but I was always a non controversial player for the first two or three days. I was having second thoughts on GE as well... but was going to see how the day progressed before directing more light to him.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote