View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 04:26 PM   #155
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

I don't really 'pirate' stuff anymore, as for the most part its not worth the effort. I do prefer to pay for things and support creators, distributors, etc.

That said, the movie situation in Canada totally sucks. All of the decent video rental places around me have closed because people are moving to digital methods. But our Netflix content is still terrible, we can't get Hulu, iTunes is a rip off... it sucks. I used to be able to get used DVD's from places like BlockBuster for $10, now if I want to buy my kid a copy of the Bee Movie it's like $30 at Wal-Mart. We rented it once via our cable On Demand for like $7 and he loved it, but I've told him he has to learn not to shit himself before he can watch it again so that we can skip buying diapers and afford a mediocre animated film. I really miss being able to buy used DVD's.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote