View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #484
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
Alright, from reading the rules this seems like a no-brainer, as there were only 3 evils in the game at the time and I'm not risking an unlucky NK tomorrow night. I'd like to hang on another couple days, but I think taking out 1 of 3 is pretty damn good given that in the future information could change.

I am Professor Liechting and last night I scanned CR and he came up evil. So there you go... he's either the mummy or one of the transformed, according to my interpretation of the rules.

I did get a night 0 scan of a player, and obviously that player showed up good. I'm not 100% sure if I want to reveal that though, as that player would be an obvious target for a bite and it might just mess with the villagers heads to have that hanging over him for the rest of the game. Thoughts?

With a bit of luck the transformed might have bitten a player who can't be infected and there won't be a NK tonight either. Otherwise I'm fine with going down having taken out 1 of the 3 people who count against the village to start.

Very nice bhlloy! You could reveal the person who came up as good just so they do not get lynched today and they would be a good target for a cure tomorrow
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote