Thread: Diablo 3
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 02:52 AM   #457
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I'm getting around this level with my Monk now, and he has been pretty much chewing up whatever has been in his path since having a hard time with Belial in Normal mode. I started moving more gear towards Vitality at that point because Belial was basically able to "one-shot" me, and have gone from about 1200 health at that time to somewhere in the 500 range now. I'll list out all the attacks/runes/passives a little later tonight, but I'm pretty surprised how easy Nightmare (Act I) has been relative to the Barbarian I had played earlier.

I'm up to 43 now, just killed Belial in Nightmare. He was a joke this time around, even though I found him to be the toughest fight my first time through.

After paying a little attention to Vitality, I'm up around 8k health. It's probably about time to upgrade the weapons again, but I still chew everything up pretty handily - I'm right around 1k DPS on the sheet.

Starting to find it a little tedious to be doing repetitive stuff, so I've gone and put some time into my sorc...I mean wizard. It's pretty boring right off the bat. I can't wait until I get some abilities that are useful.

Edit: Anyone who's been through the game a couple of times (or more) want to share tips for leveling? I went and got all the +EXP gear I could find on the AH, but it's not cheap.

Last edited by Vince, Pt. II : 06-10-2012 at 02:53 AM.
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote