View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 09:39 AM   #1905
Autumn
Head Coach

Yes, having Zinto get two reports really helped the village. It could serve as an infection detector as he'd know right away if either got infected when he stopped receiving results. Nobody picked up on his comment about only getting one result day one, which was of course because there was another doctor alive day one.

I was impressed with the monsters getting the win here because I felt at the end just the info that the village had to work with made it very difficult to hide and it was really too late to fake much.

Mauboy did a fantastic job with the Cultist role, just exactly what you'd want out of that. I love cultists because it's in the village's best interest to just ignore them but it's so difficult to do.

Things started really quickly. It would be interesting to see how things would have gone with less reveals early. The village also got really quiet only a few days in. This would have been a great game for some fake reveals, paranoia, etc. A Transformed pretending to be a seer and getting an Infected lynched would have been a great early move I think, as until another seer died no one would be the wiser.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote