View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 01:47 PM   #1440
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I think that is a set of unfortunate circumstances that BK processed the order I submitted, that it was implemented in an unintended fashion, and that CrimsonFox put his order in within a pretty small window to result in him losing an action.

That said, I'm not sure how someone would concoct the idea that I somehow masterminded this. If you want to be suspicious that I'm not more active in planning the day-to-day activities, that makes more sense to me. I've already posted in thread about real-life work stuff screwing with my schedule a bit, but I don't want to belabor that point. Since I'm signed up, I expect to participate at a reasonably high level and I've struggled at times to do that.

I do believe that my actions in-thread have been consistent with the plans outlined by our leaders, that I've gone out of my way to make sure I was correctly understanding intent, and that when I've been available I've tried to assist with prior Spawn knowledge.

I don't have any role-specific defense - I've got a public role, you can probably replace me easily enough.

If you think I'm the right vote today, go for it. I'll put up a fight, but I would do that as a villager or a wolf.

If you think I'm the right scan for today, I think you are probably wrong since Dubb seems pretty certain he was targeted last night. Come scan me whatever future day you want, assuming I'm still alive.

My vote is not on you. And I dont plan to vote you today. Just stating you give me the heeby jeebies a little.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote