View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 10:16 AM   #24
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
Yes, they are transferred to our bug database if it's a bug report. Not sure why you did not get a response, though. I can't say for sure if the bugs have been worked on, the online league code is not my area, Andreas codes that part of the game. If you like, you can email him (andreas(at)ootpdevelopments.com).

Markus,

I am trying not to be a jerk, but this is not how customer service is done correctly. It really is not that complicated, it is your game and a customer expressed frustration at a problem. Even if it is not your area, the response should be "I am sorry nobody responded, I will forward this to XX and find out what the issues are. I will find out what happened and respond to you promptly. Thank you for your patience"

The response is NOT to make your customer do more work to get his answer.

I train people about customer service. The proper response is to own the problem, not shove it backin theirface. Onemore thing. . . When a customer expresses frustration that something s not working, you do not tell them it does not happen all that often, especially when there ate multiple postsin your own forum stating it is happening.

I lovethis version of ootp. It is light years ahead of other versions. That said, you really need to take a customer service class. I was going to apologize if I came off looking like a jerk, but to be honest, I really do not care if I did or not. The pnly reason I said it is because zi like you and I like your game. If I did not, I would simply tell my friends to avoid your product. That is the price of poor customer service. Most people do not write complaint letters, they just hit the door and never look back.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote