View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 12:09 PM   #31
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
The support site is the first way, of course. Our support guys usually do a great job, but sometimes an issue gets lost, and if that happens or the problem cannot be reproduced, it may help to directly email us. What can I say? We do the best we can, but supporting such a complex game as OOTP is not the easiest thing of the world.

Being that I'm from the support world, this makes no sense, you are using a ticketing system, said ticketing system still shows my tickets and shows they are "Open" which means most likely they aren't lost, just that someone isn't going through the tickets and handling them. Even just a simple canned response such as "We will look into this issue." would have been appreciated, but my tickets are still just sitting open, I don't even know if someone looked at them. I'm not even complaining about the issue anymore (even though I know it still exists), it's the support issue that is frustrating me.

I'm not going to mail Andreas, I've reached out to you, it's your game you can choose whether or not this issue is important to you. Take Care.

I give up.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote