View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 11:32 AM   #534
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Yeah, I could do without the Flash deals as well. Just give me the deals for each day and give me 24 hours to spend my money. Didn't feel like it added anything and in some cases made me frustrated that I missed something. When your customers get frustrated rather than having a blast like they usually do, you're going down the wrong path. I didn't buy nearly as much as I usually do solely for that reason.

I don't know, I can't say I was ever frustrated by the flash sales, especially because everything seemed to come up at least 2 or 3 times by the end of the entire sale. Pretty hard to completely miss something. And I only bought less than the Christmas sale simply because I still have so many 'leftovers' from that exact Christmas sale that I couldn't justify adding too many more games to my backlog at this point.

I mostly just missed the achievements and the coal and presents and stuff. They were just an element of fun that was gone this time around.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote