View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 11:27 AM   #2
hoopsguy
General Manager

9/7 running list

1.) No soda - had one around 10AM this morning. I'm usually good for two a day.
8.) No buying breakfast - overslept this morning, had to get daughter off to school, so we did Dunkin Donuts drive thru. I had a bagel and an OJ. Not expensive, but something I try not to do more than once/week.
12.) Slept until 8:30 this morning - oops! Normally out of bed by 6AM, today was complete anomaly.
19.) This rule is going to be broken every single day by me.

So, four rules violated by lunch time. Pretty par for the course.

25.) No buying lunch - in my defense, it was the first time I did it this week when I'm usually good for 3-4 times eating lunch out. I normally work from home 3x per week and go into the office 2x and I don't think I've ever packed my own lunch in my life ... so this one will be a struggle, to say the least.

20.) Stayed up to watch Braveheart on cable. That was longer than 3 hours. Oops.

6.) Braveheart started at 10:30 PM. So going to bed on time was out the window.

13.) Exercise - on the road with family, did not happen yesterday.

17.) Fell asleep on sofa, did not brush teeth before bed.

9 "bad habits" on my first day of tracking. This is where Subby would go on his "creatively swearing at himself" bender.

On a related note, I signed up for myfitnessapp.com to see what the calorie count is for some of my more regular foods. Chicken caesar salad at Portillo's, which I thought was me making at least a decent food choice, represents 75% of my allowed calories for the day for my weight. Yeesh. I mean ... yeesh. I'm a little frigtened to see what some of the other meals check in at after that result.

Last edited by hoopsguy : 09-08-2012 at 08:26 AM.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote