View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 12:15 AM   #5
hoopsguy
General Manager

9/9 update -
1. Had one soda - fought urge for second one this evening, trying to make cut-down from 2 to 1 per day (again).
6. See time posting. Will probably break every good Sunday night football game. But stayed up after that to get some work done that didn't get completed during football earlier this afternoon.
7. Had one thin mint while at in-laws this morning. Damn. We don't keep those in house so I don't expect this to appear very often.
10. Had 3 pieces of thin crust pizza for lunch. I need a ruling on this one - three slices of pizza depends a great deal on the size of the pizza, whether it is deep dish, etc. I don't feel like I "gorged" but 3 > 2.
12. Slept in until 8:30, although I feel like I was doing a public service since I was sleeping in same bed as daughter at in-laws. Unleashing her before 6AM on the family would have been an act of hostility on my part.
13. No exercise at all today. This won't appear again tomorrow ... need to get some exercise in ASAP.
19/20 - TV + PC exceeded usage with Sunday football. Will happen every Sunday for the remainder of NFL season.

So eight more rules broken, on a day where I felt like I had reasonable discipline. Sigh ... how would someone go from zero to doing this stuff all in one month? Certifiably nuts, and no wonder it did not go the full 30 days.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote