View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 09:12 AM   #529
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

So, NBA 2k13 is coming out in 2 weeks. I only have a few more gaming days left in those 2 weeks, but I'm off when NBA 2k13 comes out (woot!)

Anyway, I'm going to see if Turner and/or Mayo can get 7 rings or not. I'm going to look at the following seasons from a very high macro level. I'll strictly be simming all games throughout the remainder of their careers.

2 rings down, 5 to go!

We don't have a 1st round pick this year.

The Grizzlies took the clear cut consensus #1 pick, PG Arhtur Neal. He is only 6'0 170 pounds, but he is a dynamic scorer with elite athleticism. The guy is going to be a star.

The Bulls get the clear cut #2, Clayton Bryan, a 6'6 220 pound SG with a nice outside shot.

With the 3rd pick, the Knicks get Max Newman, a 6'5 180 pound SG who is a smooth shooter.

With the 4th pick the Magic reach on a SF.

With the 5th pikc, the Mavs take the best SF in the draft. Willis Graham is a 6'8 210 pound SF who can shoot and defend. He looks like a future star.

The Heat reach for a C with size at #9.

The Rockets take the best pure C, even though he is a bit smaller at #10. Jeff Dillon has future all star potential.

The Clippers get a steal at #19. A C who is raw, but I think has a lot of potential.

With the 28th pick in the 2nd round, we take a PG from Serbia who will be a development project.

The Big FA's this year:

John Wall (96), Tyreke Evans (95), Blake Griffin (93), DeMarcus Cousins (92), Xavier Henry (91), James Harden (91), Stephen Curry (90), Chester Carney (90), Robin Scott (90 - RFA - he insisted on testing the market), Paul George (89), and Deron Williams (88.)

Most of them are on the wrong side of 30...

We sign Scott to a 6 year 116 million dollar deal.

We also sign Jeff Teague, 6'2 180, 70 rating, to an MLE to provide help at the backup guard spots.

The Jazz sign Deron Williams for 3 years 58 million.

Wall returns to the Wizards! 5 years for 115 million!

The Raptors sign Joe Johnson to a 1 year league min deal.

The Warriors sign Stephen Curry to 5 years 115 million.

The Wizards get Tyreke Evans for 5 years 115 million.

The Jazz get Chris Bosh for a 1 year MLE at 5 million.

The Kings get DeMarcus Cousins for 5 years 110 million.

The Magic sign Avery Bradley to 5 years 94 million.

The Pistons replace Wall with Blake Griffin, 5 years 112 million.

The Magic sign Barney Harlan to 4 years 65 million.

The Nets get James Harden for 5 years 130 million.

The Bulls add Xavier Henry from the Lakers for 5 years 115 million.

The Mavs get Cory North for 5 years 92 million.

The Wizards add Darren Collison for 3 years 30 million to play backup guard at both spots.

The Trail Blazer signs DeMar Derozan to a 5 year 100 million dollar deal.

The Wizards sign Tiago Andrade to 4 years 36 million.

The Clippers added Terrell McKinney to a 4 year 54 million deal.

The Hawks get Greg Monroe for 5 years 108 million.

A bunch of other "smaller" deals.

A very active off season!
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote