View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 06:02 PM   #104
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our starters are Owen, Jau, Powell and all of the ones from the last game. This is the last game against any team above 15. I begin countering. McKee hits a penalty kick in the 12th minute, and they are looking wobby, so I move to Standard. In the 30s, Ilunga gets an indirect free kick from McKee for a goal, and its 2-0. They have three yellows, and us, none. Owen gets a beautiful pass from Stewart and scores in the 37th, and that’s the score heading into half. Post half, McKee;s corner hits Iunga who scores again. That’s a score off every set piece. I pull a winged McKee for Benali. Then Beattie swigns a pass to Owen who scores in the 63rd. I slide back to counter, pull both Beattie for Bunjaku and Stewart for Gonzalez, and we protect the 5-0 lead to the end. Ilunga MOM.

There is no chance of being caught on GD now, it’s all about points. Tranmere lost, and we are now three points ahead with two games to go. If we win next week, we will basically get 2nd. Ilunga, Owen and McKee all in Team of Week. One of my best youth prospects from the new class just torn his calf muscle.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote