View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:28 PM   #127
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Our final match of October has arrived. We host Sheff Utd. I begin standard. They score off a cross in the 4th minute. I don’t know why, we had defenders there, they just got lucky. Then in the 13th minute, Ilunga throws the ball to Dongou, who cross to Nijland and he nets his first goal for us. 1-1 at the 13. They have some dangerous attacking and then score in the 26th as a result. Passing and bodies are too fast. Half time. I swap Gorman for Barty in the 64th minute. Gommans is injured so Bunjaku replaces. I sub Benali in, Molhoek in. I move to attacking in the 78th minute We can’t get the win. This sucks, because it was a winnable match. At the beginning of the season and this month you circle this game as winnable, but it wasn’t to be. Barty had a mistake that led to the second goal, so Ima bench him for a bit off that and the OG. Would have won the previous game and tied this one. Risser will be in there instead.

Welcome to November. Dongou won Young Player of Month. He has 11 league appearances, 9 goals and 2 assists. Incredible. He’s a great player for us and him and Nijland have a real thing going

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote