View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 01:40 PM   #135
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We draw Reading in the FA Cup in January 4.

I host Reading for the Championship league today. I wanted the game, and now I’m back to simming stuff myself. We begin attacking, just to push. We score in the 10th minute off Dongou, I slide to control. They score back in the 23rd minute. Risser injured in the 31st, Barty in for him. They score again in the 40th after Daineche gave up a penalty and we are down at the half . We come out and Molhoek fires a long shot and ties it back up in the 51st. Tonge grabs a yellow. I swap in Bunjaku and Stewart. Molhoek grabs a final goal and I back into stanadrad at the 78th minute It holds, and we win 3-2 and a nice comeback. Molhoek is MOM. Assists by McKee, Molhoek, and Niljand. Risser with a minor injury dead leg.

Molhoek in Team of Week. The 21st is here. Bournemouth are 15th in the league, but we are in their place. It could go either way really. I begin countering. They have low confidence. They score quickly and again. I manage a score late by sub Bunjaku, but it’s not enough. I’m tired of this and its time for a change, so a small write up. We lose 2-1.

I’ve been working on a new tactic I want to try out.

Since my striker has been sucking, I move to 4-3-3. It’s not technically a 4-3-3 like you ould think of it. I have Riser, Ilunga, Barty Szewcyk and Daineche back as DCs and fullbacks. Then I have three players in the middle, McKee, Molhoek and Tonge or Stewart or whatever. I flank players into an AMR and AML position. Then I finish with Dongou as my solitary striker. It’s really more of a 4-3-2-1 or a variant of a 4-5-1, but it is called a 4-3-3. Wiil it work? Since my other strikers aren’t doing anything anyway, let’s try it out. We’ve been letting too many goals through, so this is an attempt to stop the sieve back there by moving a striker back to a defender and emphasizing my party’s star, Dongou.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote