View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:27 PM   #143
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Polish DR went elsewhere. Let me see if I can find someone else - it’s hard to find good English that you trust in the DC role. I make a few offers and trials to youth. I make an offer to a youth backup whos really good, not in a job, and 18. I tried hard to find good Englishers, but they aren’t out there. Ilunga is banned for two matches for a red card two matches ago.

I won’t be starting Delle today away at Peterborough. Gorman is in at DL, and I move Risser to DC to cover Ilunga. Tonge is tired so I bench him for Benali. I come out firing in an attacking manner. They foul Dongou in the box at the 19th minute and we get a penalty kick. Here goes McKee….He sinks it and I drop to Control. After ten more minutes, I slide to counter. Peterborough were having bad morale, so I wanted to come out swinging, and we hit – time to back off a bit. They get a cross and score in the 35th minte. Risser was by the defender and didn’t get the ball and Carlos allowed it to score. Both were at fault. Peterborough get a counter before the half and score and its’ 1-2. I pull Gorman for Davis and drop Risser back to the fullback role he normally has. My next sub is Benali for Frimpong. I also move stanrd at the 70. My final move I to pull Risser for Beattie, and move to my old formation. I slide to attacking, press more and tackle harder. Michael Stewart gets a goal in the 89th minute, assist by Beattie, who passes over to him. Game, 2-2 tie. MOM is Stewart with goal.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote