View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:52 PM   #148
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We travel to QPR> Stewart is tired and Frimpong starts. I begin defensive and want to open up later. Djibril Cisse scores two goals in the first 25 minutes. We hit the half down. Then coming out Frimpong nails a long ambitious shot and its 1-2. They score a third time at the 52nd. Then Dongou gets a cross for a score in the 67th minute and I hope. They get a red ard in the 75th for a professional foul on Dongou. I push forward a bit, but no change on the score. We lose 3-2. Not surprising result. They had 11 shots on goal and23 shots total. We had 12 and 7 on target, and I wish just one more of those had gotten behind their keeper.

Next up is the Brighton FA Cup match. Molhoek is back from injury and will head in for Frimpong. I begin counter since we are on the road. One offsides goal for each team is blown away in the first ten minutes. Daineche with a yellow. Halftime. Afterwards, Larbi collects a yellow. I put in Bunjaku for Larbi. Molhoek out for Benali. Daineche gets an indirect free kick from McKee and putsit in and grabs that goal in the 80th minute. We win 1-0. Daineche is MOM. We won 228k.

For the 6th round, with 8 teams left, we play, on the road, the winner of the Charlton vs Tottenham rematch. Tottenham win. We are traveling to Tottenham – unlikely to win. The Wolves were 16th in the EPL, so there was a chance of stealing a win. Tottenham are 8th.

USA – We’ve had a lot of recent injuries to players, and I need to select a squad soon for friendlies.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote